Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Catch up

So I've been a terrible blogger lately, but I have just had so much going on. I am super busy at work buying leases, starting to put a waterflood together etc etc, and Nate and I put up a privacy fence on the back half of my backyard, it looks really nice. I opted for a 5 ft cedar fence. I want to still be able to look over it if I walk up to it and it really is all the protection I need.

On a more important note, my birthday is fast approaching.
This year is not really an important birthday. Ill be 27. I thought I was turning 27 last year actually so it kind of feels like a repeat. My mom is getting the doggy portraits made for me as a present On October 3 and I am really excited, plus she thought of it so I didn't have too.
Nate has been asking me what I want, and honestly I have no idea. I have searched all over the Coach website, the Christian Louboutin website, Neimans, Saks, etc etc and have come up empty handed. There are things I want like knee high riding boots, but I have to find a pair, which means I would actually have to start looking. So I guess this year his present will be a surprise!
(last year I picked out the brown Coach boots as a present for him to buy me).

I still have lots to blog about so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment