Friday, October 23, 2009

A Day in the Life

Nate "We aren't going to get down there and you find some $1000 pair of shoes you just have to have for Christmas are we?"
Me " I sure hope so"

:)


And to be fair they were Louboutins that were regularly $1700 and we got them for like $700 or $800. That's a deal if you ask me!

So I am getting started on Christmas shopping this weekend, well actually I am hoping to finish my Christmas shopping this weekend. I have already got a few gifts bought and pretty much know exactly what I am getting everyone. I like to get started and get done with it before every one else starts, even though there are not a whole lot of sales its worth it to me to pay a little extra and not fight the crowds.

And Monday I have an appt at the Cosmetic Laser Center to discuss and possibly get some Botox. I know.... I am only 27, but they are having a steal of a deal so my Mom and I are going to see whats its all about (Sorry to rat you out mom!) haha.
I don't know if I will get any or not, but I would like some more info on it.
Nate is not happy about it to say the least, he is afraid that if I start it this young my face will become dependant on it, and I think he is afraid he will have to pay for it for the rest of my life! hahahaha.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

P.S. Happy one and 1/2 year anniversary to me and Nate today! What a lucky guy he is! :)

1 comment: