Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Not a whole lot

There's not a whole lot going on lately, but it sure seems like Ive been super busy.

Still looking for that ideal electric fireplace and I decided to semi redo my bathroom. Ive had the Texas flag shower curtain and scheme forever, but it worked in my house. The girl I bought it from was obsessed with Texas and the Texas star so I have the really pretty towel holders and that are black iron looking with the Texas star in it.
I wanted to keep those, just because I didn't want to mess with trying to find new ones, so I went on a search for new shower curtain and wall accessories etc. Ugh. It took me forever to find anything, I went to every store in town like 3 different times. But its almost done so Ill take pictures ASAP.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment