Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thankfulness

So I never do those weekly blog "topics" that some people do, like wordless Wednesday and stuff like that but I ran across one today that said post 5 pictures of things you are thankful for and I thought "Hey why not"
So here it goes.

#5.
And not just the weenie dogs but all my babies, I am so thankful to have them in my life and especially thankful for the time I had with Sophie and Gus.

#4 My momma. Shes always been there for me.


#3 Good friends. As I get older you realize who is in it for the long haul, and who will be there no matter if you talk everyday or once a month. You know you can always count on them



Friend Quote Pictures, Images and Photos
#2 My Faith. Ive had a lot of death and loss in the last year and I don't think I would have been able to make it through without my faith.



#1 This guy.


Need I say more?


No comments:

Post a Comment