Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Makes you think

So yesterday I went to Braums to get some milk and I pulled up next to an old car, thinking nothing of it and I pop out of my BMW with my Coach bag and matching Coach shoes, and my engagement ring that cost more than his car(heck it cost more than my car! haha) and my biggest thought is should I pay with cash or my debit card....and then I notice the guy in the old rusted car, that most likely lived out of it. For a second I felt bad, like maybe I should have parked somewhere else, I actually felt bad for being able to afford nice things. Then I realized I shouldn't feel bad but I should take this as a reminder that I can lose them as fast as I buy them, that I need to keep working hard and saving money so I never end up like that.
So that was my motivation for the day!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should have bought the man some milk too! I know you worked really hard, but you have to give credit where credit is due. You are very blessed. I am very blessed....I need to remember that when I complain! Miss my Carla!

    ReplyDelete