Monday, March 14, 2011

Back to Reality

Well the weekend was a success!
My mom came home with 6 pairs of shoes, two new pairs of pants, and a necklace.



This was my mom's trunk before we left for Fort Worth on Saturday! Luckily we only added a few more items before we headed home!

Luckily for you loyal readers I got some shots of my goodies!
These are my Coach DSW finds! yay for DSW, We went to 6 or 8 DSW's. It's my mom's favorite store!
I also found these for Nate. He loves Jimmy Buffett and these are Margaritaville boat shoes!

We also invested in Reebox retones or easytones, I already have a white pair that I love and we found buy one get one 1/2 off, so my mom got a pair and I got mine for $35! yay!
Love my new summer hats, the one of the left is from BCBG and the floral one I found at an AWESOME vintage store, unfortunately no vintage dresses this time but I found a tunic that may work for my Engagement pictures but I forgot to take a picture  :(
And no trip is complete without something weenie dog! My mom saw these pajama shorts at GAP and I had to have them!
And last but not least our favorite store is always the one we do the most damage at....COACH...


I am now the proud owner of a new Coach bag, coin purse, key chain, picture frame and notecards.
My mom was just as bad with a new handbag and ring!
All in all we had a blast for her birthday, spent way too much money and are planning to make it an annual trip!

PS apparently spell check is not working now so pardon the misspelled words.

No comments:

Post a Comment