Thursday, March 24, 2011

Last Night

Nate and I met with my friend and wedding photographer, Jessica Bailey, of J bailey Photography to discuss bridal portraits (April 23rd) and Engagement photos (May 14th) at Pasquals and enjoy some dinner and drinks. 
I'm super excited to have such a good friend be my photographer. It was a tough call because I have always wanted her to be a part of my wedding (IE Bridesmaid) but there is no one else I would trust with my photos now!
We really had a good time catching up and I am glad Nate got to know her so he would be more comfortable in the photo sessions, and I drank not 1 but 2 glasses of wine! That's more alcohol than I have drank in over a year.
A good time was had by all and I am super excited for these photo shoots and let Jess do what she does best.

No comments:

Post a Comment