Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sex and the City

So I like 99% of females love the show, own both the movies, and wonder what it would be like in a big city. What I think is funny is how everyone wants and claims to be a "Carrie".
I'm not so sure that's the way I want to be, the woman couldn't get a loan for a down payment on her apartment but has 60 grand in shoes, granted I love shoes, but someone has their priorities wrong.

Charlotte on the other hand, is a bit naive, but super sweet, found her true love, and lived happily ever after. She is very conservative with her dress but always looks amazing.

Samantha may be a little slutty, but is a powerful woman, great job, self-assured to the utmost and content with her lifestyle and makes no apologies for it.

Miranda has a great job, great education, and great family life.

I would like to think I am a "CariCharMiranSam".
I love fashion like Carrie, but am responsible like Charlotte, driven like Miranda, and outspoken like Samantha.
I believe that most women will have characteristics of all women so why label yourself as just one?


Can you tell Ive been rewatching the episodes?

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment