Friday, April 8, 2011

Music

I love to listen to live music, when I was younger(and able to stay up later) it was mostly in bars but I have always enjoyed concerts and have been to more than I can count in all different varieties of artist, IE Britney Spears, NSync, Paul McCartney, Dave Matthews, Jimmy Buffett and more country artists than I care to type, but I love concerts. There is just something magical about them.
So the point is I saw where Kidd Rock and Sheryl Crow are going on tour together, and they are both on my "To Be Seen" list and they are coming to Dallas.
So I asked my dear future husband if he would like to join me and if so I would get us tickets.
And being the wonderful man that he is surprised me with this in an email today


Kid Rock & Sheryl Crow Sep 2 2011 TBD at Gexa Energy Pavilion (Formerly Superpages.com Center) Dallas, TX

Count: 2 Section: VIP BOX 30 Row: VIP Seats: 3 - 4
Seller Comments: VIP Area/Club/Lounge access included. Padded Seat. In Seat Service. Includes VIP entrance to event. Includes VIP Parking with purchase of two (2) tickets or more. Tickets will be ready to ship by 8/25/2011.


He is so thoughtful and so good to me, I could not have asked for a better man to be my husband and I thank God for him everyday,and I am soo excited for the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment