Thursday, May 5, 2011

If it's this busy now...

Does it get better or worse as the wedding approaches?

So this week: Bootcamp-Monday, Tuesday, Thursday.
Wednesday-picked up and delivered 2 bridesmaids dresses.
Friday-meet with the lady to pick out invitation, guest book, etc etc...
Saturday-Meeting my mom for two skin/face treatments she offered to pay if I would go with her so of course YES! Nate and I have to go to United and Sam's at some point and I need to pick out and order which bridal pictures I want to be displayed at the reception.
Sunday-Mothers day, church with my mom, lunch and then out to visit Nate's.

Next week:
Monday-Nate and I meet with the preacher after work for the 2nd of 3 premarital meetings
Tuesday & Thursday-Bootcamp
Friday-get nails, toes, eyebrows done
Saturday- go get my hair and make up done and Engagement pictures at 9:00

On the 16th we close on my house sale.
19th is Nate's birthday, that following weekend is the Jimmy Buffett concert/tailgating in Frisco.

WHEW~!
At some point I need to clean my house, do laundry and sleep and send out Save the Dates before the end of the month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment