Monday, May 2, 2011

My bad

I have been a horrible blogger, but I have been soo busy. Nate's friend Justin stayed with us for two weeks then we had Nate's son Connor last week, and I started a three night a week boot camp with my friend Kimber. April 23rd was mine and Nate's three year anniversary and I had my bridal portraits done, super busy at work. We had my cousin Justin's going away party this last weekend since he is leaving for a year long tour in Afghanistan next month and I helped my friend Jessica with the Autism Speaks walk/run Saturday morning!
I have not had a free night/weekend in a while!
But I want to wish my dear friend and Matron of Honor, Jenni Tate, a very happy birthday today~!

And now I need to go set up my theknot.com website for our wedding! Wish me luck!

1 comment: