Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What Ive been up to

I'm very excited to share the projects I have been working on lately.
First up, my favorite little gifts to give. Mod podge picture frames.
You take a cheap frame,  the $1 at Michael's are my favorite, take some scrapbook paper, mod podge it on, add embellishments, insert picture and TA DA you are done!

The first one I made for my friend Jennifer's birthday. Yes the "Friends" is a little crooked but that just gives it character in my opinion. The second one is for a dear friend as part of her Christmas Present. I wont say who because I am not sure if she reads this or not! I usually use scrap booking stickers, ribbons etc for the embellishments but I recently acquired doilies from an antique store and decided to use a section on hers and I like the way it turned out. I have yet to do a frame out of one sheet of paper but I really like the cute bird design so I might use that one eventually. The top frame IO actually bought a scrapbook page kit and everything you see except the flowers in the corner and the pearls came with it for $5.99 at Michael's.

Up next: Christmas Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment