Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I won!!

Alicia over at Dismount Creative had a drawing for a pair of Ugg boots up to a $400 value and I WON!
I'm soooo excited!
Its funny because I actually don't own a pair of Ugg boots!
I bought my mom a pair for Christmas a few years back and actually bought her a care kit and the matching earmuffs for Christmas this year!
And she got me the pink slippers that I have been wearing non-stop since I opened them Christmas. OK I am not wearing them now, but when I am at home I never take them off. They are so warm and comfortable! So I am super excited to add a pair of boots, because I am sure they will be just as wonderful!
I cant decide between two pairs:traditional or funky. I love them both!

Big Big thank you to Dismount Creative for hosting, and to Ugg for the boots!

You should check out her page/blog! She has awesome ideas, I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment