Monday, January 16, 2012

Boots

I finally got to wear my new Ugg boots I wrote about here.

They came in last week but we were having beautiful weather here in North Texas but today it is sunny but the North wind is crazy cold so I decided to bust them out for the first time.
I realize this maybe the most unflattering picture of my legs and boots ever, but I didn't remember to take a photo at the house so I took this first thing at the office.
What you see is what you get!

I love these boots, they are crazy comfortable and warm! Although I wish there was a little hard material or leather over the top of the toes and foot area, but hey I got them for free so I won't complain!

I also love how they can be cuffed down(like above) uncuffed and worn above the knee (which Ill never do because that is not flattering with my knock knees!) or scrunched down to mid-calve!

I do love to wear skinny jeans or leggings tucked into boots, that being said I'm so ready for summer!
I don't care for the cold weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment