Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Finished project.

I finally finished my two crosses. The first I knew I had to completely cover one of the Styrofoam crosses due to This, so I used the same idea from my Christmas tree on my mantel and cut tissue paper in 2x2 squares and glued on with a pencil end.






Didn't take too long. And I like how you can actually see a little bit of the brown through the paper.

The second I did the twine covered from here and liked how it turned out too.


Work in progress

and the finished product.

 I should have made the cross over the same number of twine wraps but oh well. I think they turned out nice. Next I think I'll buy a wood cross and decoupage it with some petty paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment