Monday, January 2, 2012

One year


Source


Since I quit smoking!
It has saved me over $2000! Not sure where the money went but not to cigarettes!

I seriously owe this accomplishment to Chantix
I know it doesn't work for everyone, some people have weird dreams etc on it, but it worked great for me!  I highly recommend for anyone looking into quitting to check it out.
It does require a Doctor's prescription and it it cost me around $300 for two months (with an option for a refill that I didn't need)

It works like this:
Start taking the pills and continue to smoke for one week. Stop smoking.
Continue taking pills.
There is also a help line you can call if you need it, they will call and check in with you if you desire and there is a website that sends you emails once a day for the first month(or so) and then weekly for a whole year. It takes about 5 minutes a day.
I found it extremely helpful, even though I didn't do the "projects" it suggests, just reading over the information was worthwhile to me.

I hope this helps anyone who is considering quitting to make that leap and start trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment