Thursday, January 19, 2012

Painted dog.

So I posted about the paint your own weener dog a while back and I finally got around to doing it this weekend. When I opened it up I saw these paints.
Except three of them where completely dry and in the lids. Well since I am a genius(kidding), I for sure thought they were water based so I added some water and scraped them into the container and closed and waited. Well they are not water based. The paint didnt mix and stay as a huge clump of moist but not paintable paint. So the only colors I had to work with were yellow, black and white. Considering the dog itself was white that was no help.
Soo all that being said here is the finished product:

Yes, he is a Dalmation.
He is a little confused about his orientation.
I proabably will invest in new paint and redo him eventually but for now he will stay a dal-weener.

2 comments:

  1. Lol at "dal-weener" I think he's very cute!

    I'm a new follower from the Mingle with Us hop. Feel free to come by my blog! :o)

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Jamie! And you had me at cupcake!!

    ReplyDelete