Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Paper Beads

After seeing lots of pins on paper beads, I decided I wanted to make some. Looking around I found a great tutorial here and decided to give it a go.
The video explains it so much better than I can, so I suggest watching it for instructions.

Here is my first paper bead ever:
and then here are all I was able to make yesterday:



Here they are dry and in a pretty little jar for safe keeping!
They are easy, but extremely time consuming. First you go through the magazines and look for pretty pages, measure, cut, roll, glue, then coat with Mod Podge three times. Very Very time consuming.But I eventually hope to create something like this I saw on Savedbylovecreations.com. (She is awesome with paper beads, and that is where the youtube tutorial came from too)


So wish me luck because I need to make about 800 more beads!

2 comments:

  1. I just happened across your blog as I started my craft journey. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is quiet a nice comment...and what an impressive crafting blog she has!

    ReplyDelete