Friday, January 13, 2012

Word of the year.

I've seen lots of blogs picking a "Word of 2012". ( I wish I could remember them so I could link up but oh well).
Anyhow I have decided my word is "Passionate"



According to Merriam-Webster Passionate means:
a : easily aroused to anger
b : filled with anger : angry

2 : capable of, affected by, or expressing intense feeling
b : enthusiastic, ardent

3: swayed by or affected with sexual desire


I am going with #2.


pic links here


I need to find my passion.
I love my husband, I love my dogs. I like my job(most of the time), but I don't feel as if I have a passion.

Something I would devote my life to if I didn't have to work.
Wonderful husband asked me the other day if I quit work what would I do. He doesn't want me to sit around and get fat and be miserable (apparently that is what happened to his ex when she didn't work), and while I don't feel as if I would get fat, I really couldn't think of anything that I would do except maybe volunteer at the PETS clinic here in town a few days a week. They offer low cost shots, spaying, neutering etc.
I do love animals. I would love to work with animals but my heart is too soft. I couldn't be at a vets office with the sick and dying animals or at the Humane Society. I couldn't watch the dogs and cats be put down or go see them in the cages, just breaks my heart.

I can tell you what I am not passionate about: exercising, cooking, cleaning etc. I think the women that love working out and exercising are awesome and good for them but that's not me by any means!


So here is my goal:

Find my passion(s).
Be more passionate in my marriage.
Be more passionate in my job.
Be more passionate in my life in general.

1 comment:

  1. mmmm...more passionate in your marriage...fun times ahead.

    ReplyDelete