Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Enchiladas

This recipe is (very loosely) based on the enchiladas my grandma (mema) used to make. She put a little more time and effort into hers though but I have discovered this quick and easy recipe is just as good.


You will need:
Tortillas of your choice
chili
cheese
and a pan to bake them in.
These are all that my husband and I like in our enchiladas but you obviously could add onions etc if you choose.

Now take your tortilla and add your cheese(and anything else you want to be inside)

and roll it up. Keep doing this until your pan is full.

As you can see my tortillas didn't want to roll, I think they might have been a little old or something, not really sure what was going on. Now cover them with chili and more cheese. We used two small cans of Wolfe Brand chili, because that's what I like but any chili will do.
Now pop them in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes and Viola!

You have delicious, easy to make enchiladas! Hope you enjoy!
PS These are just as good reheated!

Linking up here!


Home Stories A2Z





5 comments:

  1. Visiting from Oopsey Daisy. These made my mouth water, thanks for sharing!

    http://mamascraftyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Cantwaitto check out

      Delete
    2. Your blog!

      Why is commenting so hard on blogger? Hahaha

      Delete
  2. YUM!! Thanks so much for sharing this delicious recipe! I love enchiladas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Allison! I love getting your posts via email every day!

    ReplyDelete