Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mad about Plaid

SO now that I am working on redoing the dresser  I thought I should probably invest in some Mod Podge tools instead of trying to smooth the fabric with my hands!
Luckily at Plaid Online I found this awesome kit for $12.99!!!
"All your Mod Podge favorites at a great, low price. Kit includes Mod Podge Tools; 2 oz Sparkle, Paper Matte, Original Gloss, Original Matte and Outdoor formulas as well as an 8 oz Mod Podge Fabric. If purchased separately, these items have a total retail value of $26.97."

 I am super excited to use the roller for the fabric covered dresser drawers, I think it will make my life a whole lot easier!
I also cant wait to try out some of the other types of Podge. I can only seem to find Matte and Gloss here in town so I am really looking forward to trying out the fabric and sparkle!

  Have you found any craft supplies at a great price lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment