Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Paper Catcher of all things

I finally finished my paper project. The idea I saw and incorporated from here.
Although mine is not quite big enough to be a wastebasket. I still love it. Here's a photo of the entire thing:
 One side:
 Looking into:
It was super easy just incredibly time consuming, rolling all the paper and then gluing etc.  
It ended up being a little lopsided on one side, but that's what I like most about it. I need to get some spray Mod Podge to seal this with and make it a little sturdier, I couldn't bring myself to using the liquid and paint every little circle!
There was not a tutorial on this. I just cut magazine pages in 2 X 2 stips and folded in half and rolled in circles and glued or wrapped around each other to form the circle bottom. Very easy.
I will prob use it as another catch all for my craft supplies and to set on my new craft dresser, that I hope to have finished eventually! I did get everything bought and I have sanded it so now its time to prime, paint, mod podge the fabric on the drawers and stencil the top!

What do you think?
Linking up here:



Oopsey Daisy

1 comment:

  1. I love this!! I love the colors! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete