Monday, March 19, 2012

Dresser Reveal

I finally finished my dresser.
If you remember it started out like this:


Plain Jane blah wood.
I used these paints from Home Depot for my base colors

The third green and Summer Citrus, both were Behr plus Primer.

I also used the fabrics I talked about here .
All I did was lay the drawer out and trace on the back of the fabric, which I had mod podged on. I have read that it helps to keep the fabric from fraying after you cut it and make it a little easier to work with.

And here is the finished product!





The knobs are from Hobby Lobby.
I'm really happy with how it turned out.
What do you think?


Linking to: A Diamond in the stuff

Oopsey Daisy





52 Mantels
 
Happy Go Lucky

ThriftyThursdayModernButton1 Thrift Thursday Week 67


Happy Go Lucky

2 comments:

  1. Stumbled onto your blog via the blog hop and just wanted to show you some blog luv! def enjoyed this post :) new follower!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so colorful!! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete