Thursday, March 1, 2012

Easy fix for static cling

I have a skirt that has two layers and they always stick together and drive me crazy, so i read about a quick fix with a safety pin (forgive me because I don't remember where I saw it so I have no source)

 I put a safety pin on the inner layer on each side like so:
and it actually worked! Although it did not keep the inner layer from sticking to my leggings, but I could have probably put on on the other side of the skirt against the legging and it would have solved that problem.

Just to be super clear you put the safety pin on the seam between the two layers you want to separate!

So if you suffer from static cling in the winter like we do in North Texas try this and let me know if it works for you too!

Linking up here:

Happy Go Lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment