Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Frito Chilli Cheese Wrap

We have this thing down south called a Frito Chili Cheese pie, if you have never heard of it you are missing out. Basically its Frito's, chili and cheese in a bowl and its delicious.

I have taken that and rolled it into a tortilla and made a most delicious wrap.
Here's what you will need:
Chili
Frito's
Tortillas
Cheese
and foil (not pictured)
I preheated my chili on the stove but you don't have too. You can heat it up on the oven with your wrap.
You start with laying out some Frito's on your tortilla

Add chili and cheese on top

Wrap in foil, and I put in the over for 10 minutes on 350, just to melt my cheese and warm my tortilla, if you have not preheated your chili you will need to cook it a little longer.

And here is the finished product. I opened my up since I am horrible at wrapping burritos and I wanted to show you all the goodness on the inside.


These are absolutely amazingly  good, and are super easy and quick to make  for dinner, lunch or anytime!  

No comments:

Post a Comment