Friday, April 13, 2012

Big news

So if you have noticed I haven't been blogging as much, that's because I have been getting ready to start my new job! Yes I got a new job.
As most of you probably know I am in the oil and gas industry (which is a HUGE industry here in Texas).

Currently I work for a small independent producer, and I recently accepted an offer at a much larger independent here in town in their engineering dept.
I'm super excited and nervous.
I don't job hop much, I'm pretty stable in that aspect of my life. I worked at the credit union for 5 yrs I have been here for 5 1/2 years and I am hoping this new job will be my last. So much for retiring at 30 like wonderful husband and I (mostly I) planned to do. :)

But I seriously love this industry. I will be handling all of the state reporting, which there is a ton and their well files and stuff. Its a pretty big job, but I know I can handle it!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment