Monday, April 30, 2012

Much needed

I took some time off between jobs, 10 days to be exact, and its been a whirlwind of awesomeness.

 I have taken 10 days off in the past for the honeymoon, a trip to Steamboat in college but I have never had 10 days to be home, a staycation. It was wonderful. Mostly I shopped. At the old job the dress code was super relaxed we wore jeans most of the time, well the new job requires new clothes since we only wear jeans on Fridays. I am completely shopped out, but I did end up with 11 new pairs of pants and 13 new tops. That should cover me until I feel the urge to hit up the stores again.
I also cooked a few dinners (okay only 2 but they were from scratch!)
Attended one funeral, bummer I know. It was for wonderful husband's ex-wife's mother. Did you follow?
She was always super nice to me and always accepting of our relationship and always greeted me with a hug and a smile.

I start the new job today, so wish me luck.


PS there is so much I want to blog about but we have this over sized keyboard on our desktop and it is so hard for my tiny hands to type on!
So I am sorry for the lack of  posts during my time off but I hope to catch you up soon!

1 comment:

  1. Stop your whinging about the keyboard. There are a lot of children in Africa who do not have a keyboard at all...

    ReplyDelete