Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Turn used candles into new again

After seeing this on Pinterest showing me how to take this:
(and a few more that  I found) into one new candle I knew I had to try it and TADA!


It worked like a champ, it probably took me a total of two hours between melting and drying times but was super easy, and you can tell I didn't have a Popsicle stick to hold the wick so I used a spoon. I'm resourceful like that! :)

and I am sorry about the horrible pictures  I am working from home this week and by working I mean doing nothing until I start my new job on Monday! But the computer wont let me alter pics taken on my Ipad and we have an oversize keyboard that is ridiculously hard for me to type on!

All that being said I highly reccommend trying this if you have half used candles around!

No comments:

Post a Comment