Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My office

So after a month and 1/2 of being here I am finally decorating my office space.
This little paper mache' antelope head sits between my two windows on the wall. I bought it as sort of a joke since all the engineers (my dept) and the geologist have dead deer, and other animals mounted on the wall. I obviously will not be killing any animals to hang on my wall but I figured a little paper could die. :)

These are two paintings that I painted at our local art studio with one of my ivy plants.

Last but not least I hung my diploma and set out some pics over/on the bookshelf.

That's all I have done so far, I am in no rush, looking for the perfect pieces.  I still have two rather large walls to update so Ill keep you posted as I go along!

No comments:

Post a Comment