Monday, August 12, 2013

Been a while

I know i haven't blogged in a while, sorry about that. Its not that I haven't been crafting and doing stuff around the house, I just haven't been documenting it.

SO today I have pictures of something I made for an empty wall in my office. I moved offices a while back, I lost my windows but I am in the back closer to the engineers so I really like it.

I made a Chevron canvas and framed it along with a wreath holder, and I have made wreaths for the seasons, months etc.
The first one I will show is the book page wreath, it represents the back to school vibe.
It does look somewhat bland so I think I might tint the edges of the roses red, what do you think?



As you can see the chevron is not perfect. I did use the green frog tape and a stencil I made to make the pattern and I must say I like the green tape way better than the blue painters tape I have used in the past.
I will post pics and updates as I change the wreaths out. I don't have links to the inspiration as I usually used two (or more) tutorials found on pinterest for the wreaths and made them my own.
But you can see the post where I discuss making the flowers here.

No comments:

Post a Comment